- Check your technical set-up/read the technical guidelines.
- Make sure to use the newest version of Chrome as your browser; other browsers are not supported
- Sign in to the Morressier platform via the invitation email link provided or at morressier.com
- Navigate to the left sidebar, click on ‘My conferences’
- Once on the conference page navigate to your session
- Hit 'join backstage' in the top right corner of your session
- Allow the Morressier platform to access your browser video and audio
- Activate your microphone, camera, and test your screen sharing
- Check and test controls for moving to and from backstage to the main stage
- On the day of the conference, arrive at least 15-30 minutes before the session start
- Greet speakers and practice moving them to stage using the settings, accessible by the 3 dots beside their name
- Familiarise yourself with the start/stop stream and start/stop presentation controls.
You must start each individual presentation within a session.
- Remember to 'stop participating' when a speaker is presenting. You cannot be seen or heard when in this mode
- Keep to the presentation times
- Preparation is key - make sure you know the content and program as set out by the conference organizers
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I cannot find my invitation email, how do I log in?
Contact us through our support chat on the bottom right corner.
- I want to invite all speakers on-stage for a panel discussion, is that possible?
Yes, you can move all speakers using the '3 dot's' control, and re-starting/continuing the presentation to keep the Q&A active
- Is it possible to go back to previous presentations to see the Q&A?
Q&A is only visible on an active presentation. Previous questions appear after the videos are processed and can be answered by text if they did not make it into the live discussion.