- Make sure you are using the most recent version of the Chrome Browser
Please Note: Institutional or company computers can cause issues with camera and microphone permissions, and so should avoid being used if possible, unless an internal IT expert can assist.
- Sign in to the Morressier platform via the invitation email link provided, or at www.morressier.com
- Click on the Conference Name on the left sidebar
- Click on the Sessions button
- Navigate to the session you are speaking/participating in, within the conference programme
- Click on the 'Join backstage' button in the top right corner
- Allow the Morressier platform to access your browser camera and microphone
- Test your video, audio, and screen sharing using the controls at the bottom of the screen
- We advise that you test your video, audio, and screen-sharing in the days leading up to the event, or at least 15 minutes before your live presentation
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I cannot log in. Can you help me?
Yes. Please contact us via the chat function in the bottom right corner of this page, and be sure to include the conference name and your email address in your message.
- Can I test my set up before the event?
Yes! You can log on and navigate to your backstage area starting 1-2 days before the event to do a quick technical check.
- Do I need to share my slides from my computer, even if I uploaded them already?
Yes. In order to present and speak live with slides, you must have your file open on your screen, and share it via the screen sharing function.
- Can I also watch the presentations until it is my turn?
Indeed. Mute yourself, and then hit 'View session' on the top left to watch the stage from the audience view. It is very important, however, to close the audience view tab and any additional audio tabs before you are brought up to present. Otherwise, you may hear an echo while you are speaking.